- You will need to register and fill in your details by setting up a user account or if you are an existing customer login.
- Browse our website and add items to your enquiry basket.
- Checkout your order and leave us your delivery and contact details.
- We will contact you and discuss stock availability and the payment procedure options as below.
Orders from New Customers will be proforma invoiced and despatched after payment has been received. Goods will be held for 7 working days only.
- Customers are required to pay in full prior to delivery. Payments by credit/debit card, Pay pal, cash, bank transfer, cleared cheque or western union transfer. For export customers payments are accepted by bank transfer to our Pound sterling / US dollars or Euro Bank Account. Please contact us for details.
- When we receive confirmation of this payment your goods will be shipped. Placing orders on our website does not constitute a contract agreement. We will contact you within one business day to confirm the details and modify any changes required due to change in stock availability or price. We will endeavour to deal with your order on the same working day.
- Please note that we manually check each order prior to requesting payment so an overnight delay may occur. This enables us to ensure that all goods are examined and packed, ensuring the appropriate shipping rate is charged, this is vital for all orders.
Our working hours are Monday – Friday 10:30 – 6:00 pm
An answer phone service is available at all other times.
While every effort will be made to hold prices quoted on our website and in catalogues for as long as possible, Danco Footwear reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Sign up for our Newsletter